If you have been arrested in Winter Haven for a dui? Are you looking for a tenacious Winter Haven dui attorney to help you fight your case? The law office of Finebloom, Haenel & Higgins is ready and willing to take on the State in order to fight your Winter Haven dui charge.
Winter Haven DUIs are prosecuted aggressively. The State is given almost unlimited resources to ensure your dui arrest turns into a dui conviction. Part of this reason is that dui convictions make money for the State of Florida. For instance, for a first time dui you will face the following penalties:
- 12 months probation
- 50 public service hours
- Dui School
- Drug Evaluation
- 10 day impoundment of the vehicle you were driving
- An additional six month license suspension and
- A $500 fine
- Court costs
- If you blew over a .15 then the fine is increased to $1000
- If you blew over a .15 you will also be required to install an ignition interlock on your vehicle for at least 6 months.
The probation will cost a monthly fee. There is a fee to reinstate your driver’s license. The impoundment of your vehicle has a daily fee. Dui School and the drug and alcohol counseling involve a fee. All of these fees add up to revenue for the State. Revenue the State uses to prosecute you!!
If you have a second dui charge the penalties increase. The mandatory penalties for a second Dui are similar to the first. But in addition to the 12 months of probation there is:
- 30 day impoundment of the vehicle you were driving
- A $1000 fine
- If you blew over a .15 then the fine is increased to $2000
- If this is your 2nd Dui within a 5 year period there is a mandatory 10 days in jail!
- If this is your 2nd Dui within a 5 year period your license is suspended for 5 years!
The mandatory penalties for a third Dui are similar to a first or second. But in addition a 3rd offense within a 10 year period:
- Is a felony punishable by up to five years in prison!
- Carries a mandatory 30 day jail sentence.
- Has a mandatory 90 day vehicle impoundment.
- Your license is suspended for 10 years!
As you can see, the costs for a dui charge can add up considerably! Not to mention the cost of taking off work, trying to get around without a car and the increased insurance costs. When you hire a Winter Haven dui lawyer you take the first step in protecting yourself. The dui lawyers in Winter Haven know how the State intends to prosecute you. The dui attorney in Winter Haven that you hire can use that knowledge to build a defense and challenge the evidence against you.
At Finenbloom, Haenel & Higginsn we understand that when it comes to dui lawyers Winter Have residents have many choices. That is why we offer the most dedicated and personalized service of any dui attorney Winter Haven has to offer. We will not rest until we achieve the best outcome for your particular situation. Don’t wait. Call an experienced Winter Have dui attorney now! Our dui consultants are available 24/7 to speak with you when you call 1-800-FIGHT-IT. Call now and let us fight for you!!